Our construction offices had outgrown both the phone system and LAN computer service cabling in 2011 and one call to Fearn Electric was the first step in getting a modern, professionally operating system in place. Never an issue from that point on, it’s incredibly easy to expand and maintain.
Over the past five years the crews at Fearn Electric Inc. have constructed many high end offices for Edward Jones throughout seven different States in the Northeastern U.S.
As one of the country’s largest financial firms, they require the highest level of fit and finish in an office environment suitable for such an esteemed company. We take great pride in consistantly exceeding their expectations.
We enjoy excellent relationships with many Municipalities throughout New England and have the experience to recognize and conform to various local Codes and ordinances above and beyond National guidelines.
- Coordinate/secure building permits
- Owner-supplied material management
- Procure all material
- Finalize and manage the construction schedule
- Exceptional purchasing power
- Review and process change orders
- Oversee weekly job coordination meetings
- Efficient management of design changes
- Dedicated to 100% completion on time